MOTOLOADER winch systems essentially consist of an electric cable winch for pulling a motorcycle into a transport vehicle. In the MOTOLOADER winch system, the winch is supported by a cross beam on which the winch can be placed as desired.
Information about the scope of delivery and accessories of the rail system can be found here.
- The cross beam (1) is fixed in your vehicle – either firmly connected to the vehicle floor or quickly detachable again using fixing points if you do not need the MOTOLOADER at some point.
- The powerful 12V electric winch (2) is suspended on the cross beam and can be positioned horizontally as required. The winch is powered by the vehicle battery or by a separate battery box (accessory) (the battery box can also be used, for example, as a starting aid for a motorcycle).
- The maximum load capacity of the MOTOLOADER winch system is 600 kg.
- All components are elaborately manufactured from high-quality materials and are not only perfect in their function, but are also visually a “technical delicacy”.
- Quality “Made in Germany”: cut with laser technology, edged, turned or milled on machine tools and finished by hand.
Scope of delivery of the MOTOLOADER winch system:
- Powerful 12V electric cable winch with remote control
- Additional manual control
- Winch bracket for mounting on the cross beam
- Cross beam with 2 or more supports
length or number depends on the width of the vehicle)
- Connection cable for vehicle battery
- Screws and fixing material
- High strength ratchet tension straps
- Assembly and operating instructions
- Fixing points for vehicle floor
- Battery box 12 V (with space for battery charger) for operation independent of the on-board power supply
Further accessories on request.